Invest in Cabarrus
Cabarrus Economic Development Corporation (CEDC) aims to increase the quality of life for Cabarrus County through the creation of high impact jobs and new tax investment. Having a viable and diverse business community is critical in order to strengthen our economy and expand employment opportunities.
Our goals are ambitious, and our efforts are a catalyst for economic growth in our communities. We are a 501(c)(4) non-profit with public and private investors, focused on:
- Economic Growth: Recruiting and assisting businesses with relocation and expansion plans and having an established program to support existing local business.
- Workforce Development: Working to create a pipeline of high quality workers needed to meet the needs of local employers.
- Community: Establishing a brand that raises awareness and promotes our robust quality of life throughout the County.
- Strategic Partnerships: Curating input and insight from forward thinking, thought leaders who impact the growth and success of our community.
Why Invest in Cabarrus County?
CEDC Makes It Easier for Businesses to Start and Grow in Cabarrus County
We work to ensure the success and advancement of local industries. By investing in planning, assistance, infrastructure and capacity building support, the CEDC builds strong, durable and resilient local economies that produce livable wages for local employees. We work to ensure the success and advancement of local industry by supporting businesses as they establish themselves and grow in Cabarrus County. We provide assistance and guidance, from real estate searches to the permit process, infrastructure needs to incentive support. In doing so, we aim to build a strong and resilient local economy.
We Support the Rapidly Changing Needs of Our Employers and Workforce
The CEDC partners with local high schools, colleges, and businesses to develop innovative and highly effective workforce training programs to meet the workforce demands of our business community.
Your Investment in Cabarrus County Is an Investment in Your Business Future
By helping ensure the vitality of Cabarrus County’s economy, you will contribute to the long-term success of your company as well as our community.
Your Investment Matters
Investors allow our organization to be a high performing economic development organization that excels in recruitment, business retention and expansion, product development and workforce development. Our investors share a commitment to creating and promoting vibrate communities. Your investment is an investment in the economic health of Cabarrus County.
In addition to a stronger, more vibrant and sustainable, investors receive direct and in-direct benefits.
- Inside Track to New Projects: Gain early insight of upcoming projects in Cabarrus County as well as monthly project activity updates.
- Connect & Collaborate: Our investors have the opportunity to meet other local business leaders at our exclusive investor events, private tours and meet and greets. Investors also have a visible web presence on our website. Introductions to leadership of new companies. Invitation to partnership opportunities for partner visits.
- Help Move Cabarrus County Forward: Investors allow us to be a high-level economic development organization that excels in recruitment, business retention & expansion, product development and workforce development
Who Invests in Cabarrus County?
Your investment is an annual investment in a stronger economy for Cabarrus County businesses and residents.
- Platinum Level: $15K (Includes a voting board seat, annual investment commitment over a three year period)
- Gold Level: $10K (annual investment commitment over a three year period)
- Silver Level: $5K (annual investment commitment over a three year period)
If you are interested in investing, please contact us at 704-782-4000 for more information.