Invest in Cabarrus
Cabarrus Economic Development Corporation (CEDC) aims to increase the quality of life for Cabarrus County through the creation of high impact jobs and new tax investment. Having a viable and diverse business community is critical in order to strengthen our economy and expand employment opportunities.
Our goals are ambitious, and our efforts are a catalyst for economic growth in our communities. We are a 501(c)(4) non-profit with public and private investors, focused on:
- Economic Growth: Recruiting and assisting businesses with relocation and expansion plans and having an established program to support existing local business.
- Workforce Development: Working to create a pipeline of high quality workers needed to meet the needs of local employers.
- Community: Establishing a brand that raises awareness and promotes our robust quality of life throughout the County.
- Strategic Partnerships: Curating input and insight from forward thinking, thought leaders who impact the growth and success of our community.
Why Invest in Cabarrus County?
CEDC Makes It Easier for Businesses to Start and Grow in Cabarrus County
We work to ensure the success and advancement of local industries. By investing in planning, assistance, infrastructure and capacity building support, the CEDC builds strong, durable and resilient local economies that produce livable wages for local employees. We work to ensure the success and advancement of local industry by supporting businesses as they establish themselves and grow in Cabarrus County. We provide assistance and guidance, from real estate searches to the permit process, infrastructure needs to incentive support. In doing so, we aim to build a strong and resilient local economy.
We Support the Rapidly Changing Needs of Our Employers and Workforce
The CEDC partners with local high schools, colleges, and businesses to develop innovative and highly effective workforce training programs to meet the workforce demands of our business community.
Your Investment in Cabarrus County Is an Investment in Your Business Future
By helping ensure the vitality of Cabarrus County’s economy, you will contribute to the long-term success of your company as well as our community.
Your Investment Matters
Investors allow our organization to be a high performing economic development organization that excels in recruitment, business retention and expansion, product development and workforce development. Our investors share a commitment to creating and promoting vibrate communities. Your investment is an investment in the economic health of Cabarrus County.
In addition to a stronger, more vibrant and sustainable, investors receive direct and in-direct benefits.
- Inside Track to New Projects: Gain early insight of upcoming projects in Cabarrus County as well as monthly project activity updates.
- Connect & Collaborate: Our investors have the opportunity to meet other local business leaders at our exclusive investor events, private tours and meet and greets. Investors also have a visible web presence on our website. Introductions to leadership of new companies. Invitation to partnership opportunities for partner visits.
- Help Move Cabarrus County Forward: Investors allow us to be a high-level economic development organization that excels in recruitment, business retention & expansion, product development and workforce development.
"Today, more than ever, we need to have an economic development effort that is working full-time, non-stop, in creative and strategic ways to recruit businesses to our county that will provide the jobs and resources to allow our community to grow in a balanced and healthy way. That is why our company is an investor in Cabarrus EDC.
Businesses that are expanding and relocating have an almost endless list of suitors who will woo them and promise the world to them to locate in their communities. It is a very competitive world, but the Cabarrus EDC team have the technical know-how and the talent to keep Cabarrus County ahead of the competition in recruitment of new business, and the skills and local context to make sure that our successful existing business have the resources and local government encouragement to grow and expand their operations without ever leaving home.
I consider the money that we invest in Cabarrus EDC to be one of the smartest investments we make as a business. All of us know that we have to continuously invest in our own businesses, making our people more efficient, providing them effective tools, and getting our product in front of our customers. But along with those investments, investing in Cabarrus EDC is an investment that completes the picture by supporting the organization that is charged with making sure that our phenomenal residential growth is balanced with smart and sustainable business growth, as well."
Chairman of the Board, CESI
Your investment is an annual investment in a stronger economy for Cabarrus
County businesses and residents.
- Platinum Level: $15K per year over a three year investment period (includes a voting board seat)
- Gold Level: $10K per year over a three year investment period
- Silver Level: $5K per year over a three year investment period
If you are interested in investing, please contact us at 704-782-4000 for more information.